Friday, March 26, 2010

Not Dead, Just Feel Like It

I just wanted to post that I'm still around and working on a garment. (A dress I think I may look like a sausage in, but it's good practice. And perhaps I will lose a few more pounds....hahahaha, yeah, right, sure, and maybe simians will aviate out of my posterior.) Thing is, without getting too downer heavy, I had a horrible cold and then as soon as that was over we've had problems with the selling of our house in TX. These problems have gotten me very upset and tense. And a little depressed and weepy (and a little gag-y). It's not just the house selling, but the money issues with moving and paying a rent and a mortgage. The credit cards have come out too often in the last month or so. Anyway, I'm sure God will help me endure and He will provide. If you practice religion I would appreciate prayers to help me with this difficult situation.

2 comments:

  1. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Anything that we can do to help locally?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. No, nothing that can be done. When we first moved out there were somethings that had to be dealt with and we were half the country away, but my oldest brother went and took care of them (and got a car out the deal).

    ReplyDelete