Friday, March 5, 2010

Chugging Along

Still working on my shirt. I've found it hard to find time to work on it. Space is an issue as well. I conquered all four pockets and got them on the front sections, have the front and back stitched together, and have the sleeves pinned. Then I almost fell asleep at the machine so I'm thinking I should stop. So far I think it looks pretty good.

My goal is to finish my shirt this weekend and start and finish Alex's shirt next week. Then we will be St. Patrick-tastic for the day! We will see if it actually pans out that way.

Our "office" room is filled with boxes so we don't have anything else in there. This means when I sew I take over the dining room table. Usually when I'm working Alex and Brian are in the living room so I feel like I'm an outcast all alone in the other room.

Last week I spread out my huge cardboard sewing board on the bed and traced and cut out pattern pieces all Sunday. My husband told me later he missed me all day. I'll figure out how to make it work...eventually.

1 comment:

  1. You will. It's hard to find the balance, but it comes.

    ReplyDelete