Friday, February 12, 2010



Only one real post and I got nominated for an award. I think it speaks more to the fact that I have an awesome and supportive friend than my current show of talent. I'm supposed to tell you 7 unknown facts about me.

1. Disney World is my happiest place on Earth. We've been four times in the last two years and are going again in Sept (with Disney Cruise). Sometimes my husband and now three year old go back to the room and I park hop alone riding rides over and over (and shopping in World Showcase).

2. Until my husband came back from Iraq the first time we had never been on vacation. We now know why people do that.

3. I'm a total video game dork.

4. I'm a total comic book dork.

5. When I was pregnant with my son I had nightmares about giving birth to a girl and even woke up crying one time. But now I hope my next one is a girl.

6. When I feel overwhelmed, my house is a disaster, I don't feel like cooking, and I have no extra spending cash I play The Sims 2 where I make them clean their house, cook, and buy lots and lots of clothes and furniture.

7. I like Zombie movies a lot. My husband does too, but not as much as me. I got him a Dismember Me Zombie from Think Geek, but I really wanted it for me.

I'm supposed to nominate 7 other bloggers, but I really don't know anyone other than Katie. I'm "follow"-ing other people, but they are big fish and until I have some stuff under my belt I am little fish. One day, one day....

No comments:

Post a Comment