Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Busy Bee

I am posting to just let peeps know I haven't forgotten and am still working on projects. I am working on Alex's Clifford jammies still. Conquered the pocket, but botched the collar. Debating leaving it botched or going seam-ripper crazy.

Went to Joann's today and had some fun with their clearance fabrics and remnants. Found a green fabric with frogs I'm thinking of for a shirt for Alex.

I was out of town last Saturday and recovering Sunday. Been a busy bee in general.

3 comments:

  1. They're just PJ's. If Alex doesn't care, then leave it alone. Consider it a learning experience and move on! That collar is a little tricky, but once you get it, you'll be able to install pretty much any kind of collar, easy peasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I was thinking. I know what I did wrong and that's the important thing. I know I'm going to make these jammies again (thanks btw for the pattern suggestion) so I'll just get it right on the next pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) Glad you like it! It's one of my most-used patterns.

    ReplyDelete