Friday, February 26, 2010

Foiled By A Safety Pin

Seriously. Alex's jammies are almost done. Built and buttoned. The problem comes in the form of the waistband of the pants. I've tried various things I have around the house to get the elastic around the pants, but nothing has worked. I know before the move I had a whole box of safety pins. Big, medium, small, teeny tiny gold. Now post-move I have no clue if they are in a box some where or if they got tossed. Guess I'll add them to the list.

I think this little snafu means I can get working on the next project without guilt (Simplicty 2651). I was thinking about making the short sleeve with the sash, but the pockets intimidate me. There are four of them and they are more fancy than I usually do. However, I like learning new things so, although I'm intimidated, I'm also interested and intrigued (and perhaps a few more in- words). So...BRING IT POCKETS!

1 comment: