Friday, August 6, 2010

No Power!!!

My power went out from Wednesday at 5pm to this morning (Friday) at 4am.  I just taken a dinner break from sewing the red riding hood cape when this happened.  It was really annoying.  The upside I guess is that because we had to go out for meals yesterday we spent the whole day out.  I'm not a going out kind of person lately, but it gave me an opportunity to get the car the 60,000 mile check up (important when driving from WV to FL in 5 weeks) and I got the final notions needed to complete the costumes.  I have the Jedi tunic half done just hanging in the closet waiting on hwt interfacing.  The cape didn't really need anything so it's almost finished (again, narrow heams = Evil).  Hopefully I will have something to show after this weekend. 

Thanks all who are reading this because without you I'm just talking to myself and that's crazy enough when I do it out loud let alone out in public.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. No power sucks. Threads is awesome though. I've used that technique, too and it seriously rocks.

    ReplyDelete