Sunday, October 3, 2010

So What's Next

We got back a week ago.  When we left September 10th it was still seasonably hot here in WV.  I had planned on working on a cute top and a summer dress when we got back.  That would have been appropriate in Austin where it's currently 86 degrees.  However, here in WV it's at least 20 degrees cooler.  I decided to go through my fabric and patterns and found that the majority of my planned projects for myself are for warmer weather.  For Alex I'm set pattern-wise, but still don't have the needed appropriate fabric.  The few patterns I have for me that aren't spring/summer are for jammies and coats.  This means I have to either brave Joann Fabrics or just order from Fabric.com.  So that's what's next:  A Fabric Hunt.  As soon as I have a plan I will update!

1 comment: