Saturday, April 17, 2010

Old Fashion Stare Down

Things have been hectic the last week or two so the sewing has been slow going. As I've said before I don't really have a space. My sewing stuff takes over 1/4 of the dining table and then the floor on that side all the way to the door. So if other things are taking up space on the table I have no space to sew. (Except the floor and that seems dangerous and, most of all, uncomfortable.)

I do however have a cardboard cutting/measuring board that I spread out on the bed and trace patterns and cut fabric. This means I have cut pieces just laying around staring at me. They are just taunting me with the simplicity of the planned projects, but the lack of time and space. I'm a fighter though so I WILL BE VICTORIOUS....hopefully like this coming week...if I can get all my ducks in a row...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, but your blog got a super awesome facelift, so something is going on!! I hate it when I WANT to sew, but can't. I hope you can soon!

    ReplyDelete